ANTECUIR, S.L, is an Alicante-based family company, founded in 1989, although its origins can be traced back to 1965 when Mr. Rafael Pascual Alberó founded the first family company, Textiflock.
ANTECUIR's main activity is centred on the design, manufacture and sale of all types of flock materials, using industrial processes that rely heavily on in-house innovation.
The manufacturing process' characteristics can be defined as: the use of cutting-edge technologies in product developments, in-house developments using their own technological team, on-line process controls, automated production planning and strict quality controls to ISO 9001/2008.
The company's main business is centred on the general upholstery market, which accounts for 95% of the annual production. Other active lines are concerned with the development and sale of automobile upholstery fabrics and those textile materials destined for the cleaning industry, as well as research into new materials and finishes.
ANTECUIR has also become involved in the manufacture and sale of products under the "Made in Green" label, which offers outstanding advantages in the protection of the environment as well as to personnel involved in their manufacture.
In recent years, ANTECUIR have undertaken a large number of R&D projects, among which the following are of particular importance:
- Research into acoustic insulation panels (IMIDTP/2009/27).
- Research and development of technologies for the new generation of automobile upholstery fabrics (REVELACIÓN).
- Research into technically-superior textiles produced using ultra high-frequency radiation.
- Research and study into new applications with high abrasion resistance.
- R&D into new single-piece dying processes for flock materials.
- Fire Retardant on Textiles (FRONT)
ANTECUIR have also three patents related to its own, in-house innovative capacity:
- "Simultaneous calendaring, printing, flocking, engraving and brushing machine" (PI 200102663/3)
- "Procedure to produce flocked surfaces and flocks in two or more colours" (PI 200400668)
- "Procedure to produce flocked surfaces with white fibre which is coloured during the process, in one, two or more colours" (PI 200401224)